2.01.2011

Wedding Style :: Spring Summer 2011

Sasha and Sam gathered their closest group of family and friends for this incredible celebration at Las Ventanas in Cabo. Can't wait to share a selection of their wedding photos including their amazing rehearsal dinner at The One and Only Palmilla. Sasha wore a gorgeous red Oscar dress. More to come...

Wedding Style cover photo by: Elizabeth Messina






mel & co
mel and company, destination wedding photographer, ny wedding photographer, mel barlow & co

2 comments:

Caught the Light said...

Oh, you are goooood! I wish you blogged more, I love seeing your photos.
Congratulations on the spread, it looks beautiful.

dresses and wedding said...

Good to be visiting your weblog once more, it continues to be months for me. Well this article about Summer wedding ideas that I’ve been waited for so long. I require this write-up to complete my assignment within the college, and it has exact same subject with your post. Thanks, great share.