4.30.2008

blooming love :: raquel and josh

NYC is bustling with spring in its step once again! March and April have brought a lot of fun and adventure for me including traveling half way across the world, getting scuba certified, shooting an awesome NY wedding as well as two incredible destination weddings (Philippines and Bahamas :: coming soon! ). In between the jet-setting, I also had the chance to spend some quality time with my couples shooting some spring engagements in NYC, one of which I am featuring today. Carlos Andres came along with his tilt shift lens to shoot for fun and to keep us laughing as always. Apparently one tilt shift wasn't enough, so he stole mine for the entire shoot! Seriously, I need my rental $$$. Having a 4th person is a super treat for an engagement shoot and creates a really fun dynamic :)
Raquel and Josh are getting married on May 17th, so they are first to post. Enjoy!!









9 comments:

Simply Modern Weddings said...

beautiful photos Mel! Oooh, and I am so in love with her bright green dress.

Amy Martin said...

Hey Mel!! :) I love those images with the umbrella... great work!

jason groupp said...

Setting the bar very high as always! Loving the night shots!

elizabeth @ elizabeth anne designs said...

the umbrella pictures are so fab.

Shelly Valentine said...

Beautiful work Mel! So excited to see some pics posted!!

Tempting Weddings said...

insnae simple layouts - with great photography! wow! your so inspiring!!!

kristin @ the fairmount bride said...

Gorgeous photos! That green is wonderful!

Michelle Moore said...

I just stumbled upon your blog, beautiful work! I love the way you displayed the images from this session, so creative! Lovely lovely work indeed!!

-Michelle

Tara Sharma said...

Awesome images!! I just did a shoot in the meatpacking area - great textures there!