2.03.2008

welcome to my superblog kickoff!!

I am so excited to share my new blog with everyone! 2007 was an incredible year for me, full of world travel, new friends and let me tell you...A TON OF PHOTOS! In the next few months I will be sharing some of the amazing highlights from last year (in case you missed out), as well as exciting projects to come. Be on the lookout for a Boracay Island, Philippines wedding as well as a Bahamas wedding to be photographed early March and April. I am excited about what the future holds for 2008, and am looking forward to sharing it with all of you! Thank you for your support.
All the best..
mel

12 comments:

Christopher Duggan said...

Hey Mel,

You are awesome!

Your photos are so beautiful.

Congrats on the new blog.

Great seeing you last week.

CD

Roberto Falck said...

Hi Mel,

Welcome to the blog world!

Exited to see your work.

I'm relaxing in Ecuador for a few weeks with family after a busy 2007!

See you soon.

Stephanie Williams Photography said...

Lovely Fresh look! I've bookmarked your blog and can't wait to see your latest work!

CaVa said...

Every single image is unbelievably beautiful!!!!
What a great new source of inspiration!

Looking forward to seeing your poetic side on this blog as well...

Caitos

Sabine said...

Well its about time you started a blog! Now I dont have to hunt down your pictures in other ways. Yay - something gorgeous to look forward to Monday mornings - I love it ;)

Kathryn said...

I am so excited about your blog. Your work is delightful and provides so much inspiration - I can't wait to see what you have in store!

elizabeth @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i'm so excited that you have a blog now! we love your work - so unique and gorgeous!

Simply Modern Weddings said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am looking forward to seeing all your beautiful photos!

Melissa DiStefano said...

Congratulations on your blog! I love your work, it's so fresh and fun! I'll be checking back often!

Lucky Designs said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Your work is amazing, and we obviously love to use your beautiful pictures to inspire our customers and readers.

Punam Bean said...

well thank goodness you have a blog! Yay Mel!

Kay at Howerton+Wooten Events. said...

Congrats on your new blog! I can tell already that I should blog stalk you often -- Your phots are absolutely stunning.

Love & Soul Always, Kay